Healthy plates make happy kids!
Hello! I’m currently on maternity leave and no longer taking bookings for the remainder of 2023. To stay informed about my return, please click here.
Who do we see?
- Poor weight gain ("faltering growth")
- Food allergies and intolerances
- Fussy eating, feeding difficulties, and selective eating
- Feeding tubes - nasogastric, jejunostomy & gastrostomy
- Weight concerns & healthy lifestyle changes
- Gastrointestinal conditions - inflammatory bowel disease, irritable bowel syndrome, coeliac disease, and constipation
- Infant and toddler nutrition, including introducing solids and iron deficiency
- Adolescent health and nutrition concerns
- Disabilities – Self and plan managed NDIS participants
Accredited practising dietitian
I’m Alex, a paediatric specialist dietitian providing dietetic services for children in the Hunter.
As an Accredited Practising Dietitian, I’ll work with you to optimise your child’s growth and nutrition without compromising the enjoyment that eating brings.
My philosophy is all in the name – whether your child eats by mouth or a feeding tube, or has special dietary requirements, wishing for your child to enjoy a bright appetite, a brightly coloured diet, and bright and positive mealtime experiences is a goal that all families deserve and can accomplish.
Click here to book an appointment through our secure online booking system.
Hello! I’m currently on maternity leave and no longer taking bookings for the remainder of 2023.
If you would like to be informed when books are open again (early 2024), please enter your name and contact details below.
0467 682 139
Enter your details below to stay informed about 2024 bookings.